CEED 2022 Application Form – Apply Online Here. CEED 2022 Application Form has been over by November 2021. CEED 2022 entrance exam will be organized by the IIT Bombay under Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level entrance exam to offer admission in M.Des and Ph.D courses. After qualifying the exam, students can get admission into various IITs. Here, candidates can check details about CEED application form 2022 including how to apply, application dates, eligibility, etc.
CEED 2022 Application Form
Here, candidates can check the details about CEED application form 2022:
- CEED 2022 application form was filled through online mode only.
- Students can fill the application form from October 2021.
- The closing date of online application was extended till Seconf week November without late fee and End of November 2021 with late fee.
- Students have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and other documents.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Submit the application form completed in all respects and take a printout of it.
The application fee for general category students is Rs. 2200/-. For SC/ST/PwD and female candidates, the fee is Rs. 1100/-. The application fee is non-refundable. GST will also be added in the registration fee. Students can make payment through internet banking, credit card and debit card only.
Here, students can get all the information of eligibility criteria required for the CEED exam.
- Attempts Limit: There is no limit to attempt CEED Exam.
- Age Limit: No upper and lower age limit is there to appear the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold the bachelor/diploma/postgraduate degree in any discipline from recognized University/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year/semester students of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
CEED Application Dates 2022
The official application dates for CEED exam is given below.
|Application Form commences from||October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||November 2021|
|Submission of application with late fee||Last week of November 2021|
|CEED 2020 Exam Date||January 2022|
How to Apply for CEED
Following are the steps involved in the application process of CEED 2022:
- Visit the official link.
- Firstly, candidates have to register themselves.
- Once registration process is completed, login your account by entering email ID and password.
- Now, fill all the personal & educational details required in the application form.
- After that, pay the prescribed application fee.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate.
- Submit the application form and print the “Confirmation page”.