All you need to know about CA Final direct tax subject, In this article candidates can find CA Final DT notes, latest amendments, ICAI notification, DT syllabus, DT study material, DT practice manual etc…Direct Tax Laws is one of the core competence areas of the CA Course. A thorough knowledge of direct tax laws is, therefore, necessary for the students of the CA Final course. In the Final Course, “Direct Tax Laws” constitutes Paper 7. Students are expected to acquire advanced knowledge of the provisions of direct tax laws after undergoing this course and apply such knowledge to various situations in actual practice. Now Scroll down below n check more details regarding “CA Final DT Notes, Questions, Amendment, Updates For May 2018“
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India taken CA Final Exams every year in the month of May and in the month of November. Here we provide CA Final DT latest notes and amendments applicable for May 2018 Exams. You may also find CA Final DT suggested answers and previous years question papers for all attempts. All the resources of CA Final DT Subject available in pdf format.
Now you can download all resources of CA Final Direct Tax from Below. if You like this article please share with your friends. and subscribe our mailing list for more future updates.
CA Final DT Notes, Questions, Amendment, Updates
The subject matter in this Study Material is based on the income-tax law as amended by Latest the Finance Act. In this Study Material, efforts have been made to present the complex income-tax law in a lucid manner. A word of advice to the students – please make it a habit of referring to the bare acts as often as possible. This will not only facilitate the process of understanding the law and the sequence of sections in these Acts, but will also equip them with the professional expertise that is expected.
The syllabus of Final Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws covers the Income-tax Act, 1961 and Rules thereunder. You are expected to have acquired advanced knowledge of the provisions of direct tax laws as well as the ability to apply the knowledge of the provisions of direct tax laws to various situations in actual practice.
CA Final Direct Tax Updates and Case Laws
Case Laws in CA Final Examination appears for 16 marks in each of Direct and Indirect Tax Paper. Case Laws are the laws which are established by outcome of former judgments of High Courts or Supreme Court.
- CA Final Direct & Indirect Tax Case Laws Summary for Nov 2017
- CA Final DT Paper May 2017 Exams
- CA Final DT Solution May 2017
CA Final Direct Tax Notes
- CA Final DT Flow Charts for May 2017 Exams New
- CA Final DT Amendment Notes for May 2017 & Nov 2017
- CA Final DT & IDT Case Law summary for May 2017 Exams
- CA Final DT & IDT Case Laws for May 2017 Exams
- CA Final Direct tax amendment May 2017 Exam
- CA Final DT Amendments made by Finance Act 2016 for May, Nov 2017
- Download CA Final Latest DT Case Laws for Nov 2016
- Download CA Final DT Case Laws for Nov 2016
- CA Final DT Case Laws for May 2016 and Nov 2016 Exams
- Hand Book of Latest Case Laws for CA, CS Final Nov, Dec 2016
- Download CA Final DT and IDT Case Laws for May 2016
- Download Self Made CA Final DT Case Laws For May 2016
- Download Direct tax amendments May 2016
- CA Final DT Latest Case Laws for Nov 2015 Exams
- Must do case laws for CA Final Direct Tax – Nov 2015
- Download CA Final Direct Tax Amendments For Nov 2015
- Download DTL Short notes for Appeal and Revision
CA Final Direct Tax Reference Book
- CA Final Direct Tax Book by CA Vinod Gupta (Click here to Buy for Nov 2017)
CA Final Direct Tax Guideline Answer
Click Here to Download CA Final Direct Tax Suggested Answers by Other Resources. For download official answers please visit official site
Content of CA Final Direct Tax Course
- 1 Tax Rates & Marginal Relief
- 2 Income From Capital Gain
- 3 Income From other Sources
- 4 Profit Or Gain From Business & Profession
- 5 Taxation In Case Of Amalgamation & Demerger
- 6 Dividend & Bonus Stripping Transactions
- 7 Taxation Of Dividend & Deemed Dividend
- 8 Taxation In Case Of Liquidation
- 9 Taxation In Case Of Buyback
- 10 Taxation In Case Of Units
- 11 Taxation Of Political Parties
- 12 Taxation Of Electoral Trust
- 13 Taxation Of Firm/ LLP
- 14 Taxation Of Trust (Sec 11/ 12/ 13)
- 15 Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement (DTAA)
- 16 Transfer Pricing
- 17 Taxation Of NRI
- 18 Special Rates of Tax
- 19 Taxation of GDR
- 20 Residential Status & Scope of Total Income (some Aspects)
- 21 Equalisation Levy
- 22 Taxation of Business Trust
- 23 Taxation of Investment Fund
- 24 Taxation of Securitisation Trust
- 25 Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT)
- 26 Alternate Minimum Tax ( AMT )
- 27 Taxation Of Co-op Societies
- 28 Deduction U/s 10-AA (SEZ)
- 29 Deduction Under Chapter VI -A
- 30 Return Filing & Assessment Procedure
- 31 Appeal & Revision
- 32 Advance Tax
- 33 Interest u/s 234A/B/C/D & 244A
- 34 Tax Deducted & Collected At Source (TDS / TCS )
- 35 Authority Of Advance Ruling (AAR)
- 36 Income Tax Settlement Commission (ITSC)
- 37 Cash Loan / Deposits / Advances
- 38 Clubbing Of Income
- 39 Set Off & C/f Of Losses
- 40 Income From Salary
- 41 Income From House Property
- 42 Agriculture Income
- 43 Tax On Accreted Income Of Certain Trust Or Institution
- 44 Taxation Of AOP /BOI
- 45 Tonnage Taxation
- 46 Expenditure Incurred in Relation to Exempt Income
- 47 Some other Amendments by Finance Act 2016
- 48 Case Laws Relevant For Nov 2017 Exams.
It is very important that you understand the rationale of court rulings vis-à-vis the relevant provisions of law. The publication “Select Cases in Direct & Indirect Tax Laws – An Essential Reading for the Final Course” is a compilation of select recent significant judicial deci sions, which, when read in conjunction with the Study Material will enable you to appreciate the significant issues involved in interpreting and applying the provisions of tax laws. The September, 2016 edition of the publication is relevant for May, 2017 and November, 2017 examinations. In addition, important case laws reported subsequently and relevant for May 2017 and November 2017 examinations, would be given in the Annexure to the Final Group II Revision Test Paper (RTP) of the respective examination.
please sir send the link for ca final amendment for may 2018 exam
please sir send the link for ca final derect tax amendment for may 2018 exam
AMENDMENTS FOR DT MAY 2018 PLEASE SEND LINK.
What links you are looking for
Please Send me link how to download file.
When will 2nd part of DT flowchart notes by Sir N Rajasekher for May 2017 be uploaded?
DT Finance Act 2015 pdf Vinod gupta… Required urgently plzzz…
My CA final attempt is in May 2017. Can I do CA final Direct tax self study.
I have only 2 months of study leave.
Ya kar sakte ho
Vg sir ki summary se
Sath m dt ka pm kar lena only
“Compact” a handwritten Book for CA Final DT for MAY/NOV 2016
Knowledge is useful only when shared. Exploiting his vast experience as a professor of Taxation and his committed association with the ICAI, CA Bhanwar Borana brings to CA Final students, India’s first handwritten notes for Direct Tax!
As has always been said, the print can never replicate knowledge that the hand imparts. Using the disciplined colour-coding system, Compact facilitates easy understanding and rapid revision for syllabus applicable to the May 2016 attempt! Spread the word!
Hurry! Get your copy at:
please anyone can upload the notes of newly added topics in CA FINAL COSTING by Sanjay Agarwal sir. Is anyone taking costing class in GAAP BRIGHT
please send link for download raj Kumar’s book applicable for may 2015.
Hi Kaushal Gupta Please Check Following Link
There is no link given for CA DT reference book by CA Vinod Gupta?
Please Check Again We will updated all links