CA Day Celebrations of the ICAI – 1st July, 2019 – Complete Details
CA Day Celebrations of the ICAI – 1st July, 2019. Details for ca day celebration at icai. Hi Friends ICAI Celebrate CA Day on 1st July, 2019. Find Complete details related to CA Day Celebration From Below.
CA Day Celebrations of the ICAI – 1st July, 2019
ICAI celebrates its Foundation Day as the Chartered Accountants’ Day on 1st July every year. This year, the Chartered Accountants’ Day Celebrations of the ICAI will be held on 1st July, 2019 in the `Plenary Hall’, Vigyan Bhawan, Maulana Azad Marg, New Delhi.’
CA Day 2018
Program Highlights –
|09:30 am – 10:30 am||Inspirational Talk|
The Power of Positive Thinking by Renowned Motivational Guru Swami Sukhbodhanand
|11:00 am – 12:00 noon||
|12:15 pm – 02:00 pm||Platinum Jubilee Lectures
Registration for Members
Due to Limited Number of Seats, Registration is on First Come First Served Basis
Terms and Conditions
- On the spot registration will not be available. Therefore please register online only.
- Once the registration process is completed ICAI will send the physical invitation card within 3 working days
- Please carry this card with envelope which is a must for entry
- In case of non receipt of physical card within 3 working days, please post a grievance at http://help.icai.org with Regn No. in subject matter
- Please note that mobile phones will not be allowed in the hall due to security protocols and a session before the launch of Platinum Jubilee Celebrations by Hon’ble President of India
- You are requested to be seated in Vigyan Bhawan by 9.15 AM positively
- Please bring photo identity card/ any other proof of identity like Passport, Driving License or Election ID Card for Security Reasons
- Breakfast from 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM and Lunch from 2:00 PM onwards
- CA Final Result May 2019, ICAI Results
- Should Professional Accountants Care about Culture? Yes!