The Rothschild Family Banks 2023: Career Income Net Worth Assets
The Rothschild FamilyBanking and Business
|Name||The Rothschild Family|
|Profession||Banking And Business|
|Net Worth||$120 Billion|
Brief info about The Rothschild Family
The Rothschild family is one of the most popular and powerful banking families in history. They established their banking dynasty in Frankfurt, Germany, in the late 18th century, and immediately expanded their operations to other major European cities, including London, Paris, Vienna, and Naples. The Rothschilds played a key role in banking and financing the Napoleonic Wars, and their banking empire continued to rise throughout the 19th and 20th centuries.Mayer Amschel Rothschild was the founder member of the Rothschild banking history. He was born in the Jewish ghetto in Frankfurt, Germany, in 1744. Rothschild start his career as a coin dealer, but he quickly expanded into banking. He was a clever businessman and a capable negotiator, and he quickly became one of the most successful bankers in Frankfurt. Rothschild had five sons, and he sent each of them to a different European city to establish a banking branch. His sons were:Source image: JWA.ORG The Rothschild family has continued to play an important role in the world of banking and finance. Today, there are still many Rothschild family members who are involved in the financial industry. The Rothschild family has also made significant contributions to the arts, philanthropy, and other areas of public life.Other Rothschild family banks include:
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812)
- Amschel Mayer Rothschild (1773-1855): Frankfurt
- Nathan Mayer Rothschild (1777-1836): London
- Salomon Mayer von Rothschild (1774-1855): Vienna
- Carl Mayer von Rothschild (1788-1855): Naples
- Jakob Mayer Rothschild (1792-1868): Paris
The Rothschild Family TreeThe Rothschild family tree is complex, but the following diagram shows the main lines of descent from Mayer Amschel Rothschild:
Rothschild Family companies list
- Rothschild & Co: A global financial services group with three primary businesses: Global Advisory (Investment Banking Division), Wealth and Asset Management, and Merchant Banking.
- Rothschild Investment Corp: A publicly traded investment company that invests in a variety of assets, including equities, fixed income, and real estate.
- Concordia BV: A Dutch-registered master holding company that controls Rothschild Continuation Holdings AG and Rothschild & Cie Banque.
- Paris Orléans S.A.: A French-registered holding company that manages Concordia BV.
- Rothschild Concordia SAS: A Rothschild's family holding company that ultimately controls Paris Orléans S.A.
- N M Rothschild & Sons: A British investment bank that is part of Rothschild & Co.
- Domaines Barons de Rothschild (DBR): A French wine company that is part of Rothschild & Co.
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd: A Canadian mining company.
- Enel SpA: An Italian energy company.
- Fortis Inc.: A Canadian electric utility company.
- Alliant Energy Corp.: An American electric utility company.
- Rothschild & Cie Banque (France)
- N M Rothschild & Sons (England)
- Rothschild Investment Corporation (Switzerland)
- Edmond de Rothschild Group (Switzerland)
- Rothschild Bank AG (Switzerland)
Yes. The family tree of Rothchilds is very huge and are surviving in England and France till date.
For around 200 years, the Rothschilds has controlled the major financial transactions across the world, thereby drawing considerable control of the governments.
Yes. Through a private equity fund, the Rothschilds own significant equity in the Bank of England.
Rothschilds are into diverse business sectors like Finance, Real Estate, Energy, and Mining, through which they earn billions of dollars in revenue each year.
Yes. They are related for the past 60 years.