Anil Ambani Wife: House Age Career Income Assets Facts
|Date Of Birth||04 June 1959|
|Net Worth||$0 Million|
|Spouse||Tina Ambani (m. 1991)|
Brief info about Anil Ambani
Anil Ambani Net Worth is $0 Million (Rs. 0 Crores): It is said there are no businesses man across the globe as that of Gujarati’s. The chairman and founder of Reliance group Mr. Anil Ambani is also one of them; he is regarded as one of India’s most influential people across the globe. Anil Ambani was once richer than his elder brother, but now net worth is 0; The country's richest person Mukesh Ambani now has such a net worth around $90 Billion.Mr. Anil Ambani and his Reliance Group hold a pivotal role in the ongoing economic transformations in India. With such a huge empire, Mr. Anil Ambani is among the richest Indian and the man behind the rise of such a large company. Also read Net Worth details of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates Net Worth, Salman Khan and Sundar Pichai. check out net worth of Anil Ambani from below... 13 March 2006, This was the day when a big merger took place in Anil Ambani's telecom company. On this day in the board meeting, it was decided that Reliance Infocomm would merge with Reliance Communication Venture Limited. This led to Reliance Communication Venture Limited's share price rising 67%. As a result of this, Anil Ambani's net worth on this day was 45 thousand crores. Whereas, the net worth of elder brother Mukesh was 37 thousand 825 crore rupees on that day. In March 2005, Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani had a combined net worth of $ 7 billion. Before that, both had a combined net worth of $ 6 billion in 2004. Whereas, in 2003 only $ 2.8 billion. Meaning that Mukesh and Anil's net worth had increased by two and a half times in two years of taking over the business.
About Anil Ambani
- Anil Ambani was Born on June 4, 1959, in Bombay (now Mumbai), India.
- Anil Ambani is the Son of Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL).
- Anil Ambani Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Bombay (now Mumbai).
- Obtained an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Joined Reliance Industries in 1981 after completing his MBA.
- Anil Ambani Played a key role in expanding the company's operations into various sectors, including textiles, petrochemicals, and power generation.
- Anil Ambani Helped RIL become India's largest private sector company.
- In 2006, following a disagreement with his elder brother Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani led the demerger of Reliance Industries into two separate entities: Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) and Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG).
- Anil Ambani became the chairman of Reliance ADAG, which encompasses a diversified portfolio of businesses in energy, infrastructure, telecom, and financial services.
- Reliance Power became India's first private sector power company to commission a 1,000 MW power plant.
- Reliance Communications became India's largest private sector telecom operator.
- Reliance ADAG faced financial difficulties due to heavy debt accumulation and challenging market conditions.
- Anil Ambani resigned as chairman of Reliance Communications in 2016.
Currently, Anil Ambani is 64 years old (4 June 1959).
The name of Anil Ambani's wife is Tina Ambani (m. 1991).
Jai Anmol Ambani and Jai Anshul Ambani.
Anil Ambani born in Bombay, Bombay State, India.
Yes, Anil Ambani is married to Tina Ambani. They met in the early 1980s and married in 1988. They have two sons, Anmol Ambani and Anshul Ambani.
Anil Ambani is the son of Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries Limited, and Kokilaben Ambani.
Anil Ambani is an Indian citizen.