Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE): Admit Card, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE): Admit Card, Dates, Pattern, Syllabus. Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card will be released on 2nd May 2019. Bihar Polytechnic also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is the reputed examination which is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) is the mandatory test for taking admission into polytechnic engineering (PE)/Part-time polytechnic engineering (PPE)/Para-medical-dental (PMD Matric Level)/Para Medical (PM Intermediate level) Courses. Candidates can know here the complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 exam dates, pattern, admit card, etc.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Notification
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Correction has been started from 18th April 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Application Form has been closed now. Candidates can pay the fee till 16th April (Challan) & 17th April (Online).
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
All the important dates of DCECE 2019 including application form date, exam date, admit card date and result date are given in the below table:
|Availability of online application form||16th March 2019|
|Application closing date||14th April 2019 (11:59 PM) (Extended)|
|Last date of payment through challan||16th April 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date of payment through net banking/credit card/debit card||17th April 2019 (11:59 PM) (Extended)|
|Application correction||18th – 20th April 2019|
|Admit card release||2nd May 2019|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||13th May 2019|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||12th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination till the admission into the polytechnic is completed. DCECE 2019 admit card will be issued by the board on 2nd May 2019. Candidate will be allowed at the designated examination center on production of printed Hall ticket.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2019
The examination of DCECE is conducted for four different courses. Therefore, the exam structure will differ course-wise. The details for the Bihar Polytechnic exam pattern 2019 is given below:
- Exam Mode: DCECE is the paper based test (PBT).
- Type of Questions: The question paper is based only on objective type questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 90 questions in the exam.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: Candidate will get 5 marks for each correct answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|PE & PPE Courses|
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus
DCECE syllabus covers the areas of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology. The syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics typically consist of 10th standard. To score good marks, students are advised to prepare according to syllabus.
How to Prepare for Bihar Polytechnic
Here are a few preparation tips that helps students to secure well in Bihar polytechnic entrance exam:
- It is very essential to know the complete syllabus and exam pattern before start preparation.
- Make a proper study timetable and follow it strictly.
- Practice makes a man perfect and the Mathematics subject requires practice on daily basis. Take out an hour in a day to practice Mathematics regularly.
- To strong your general knowledge portion, read newspapers daily and stay update with the latest happenings.
- Keep yourself fit during the exams. Eat healthy food and also take a proper sleep.
Bihar Polytechnic Result
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 result for all the courses will be declared in the month of June 2019. The marks obtained at the entrance test shall be considered for the purpose of assigning rank, on the basis of which, selection shall be made for admission into diploma courses. Bihar Polytechnic 2019 merit list will be released subject-wise after the announcement of result.
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2019
Soon after the declaration of results of Bihar polytechnic, detailed notification will be published on official website of BCECEB inviting the students for Bihar Polytechnic counselling. To attend, the counselling, qualified candidates have to download the counselling call letter from the official website of BCECEB. The call letter can be downloaded by entering roll number and DOB. In the counselling letter, candidates can check details regarding date, time and venue where they have to report for counselling.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019 application form was issued by BCECE board via online mode.
- Candidates must read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- Application form was released from 16th March 2019.
- Aspirants are firstly required to complete the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, candidates can note down their registration ID and password for future use.
- After making the payment, candidates will be able to fill their personal and qualification details.
- Scanned images of signature (in Hindi and English) and photograph must be uploaded in the specified dimensions.
- The application correction was started from 18th – 20th April 2019.
Following is the application fee for DCECE 2019
- For 1 programme: 750/- Rs. (480/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 programme: 850/- Rs. (530/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 programme: 950/- Rs. (630/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 programme: 1150/- Rs. (730/- for SC/ST)
Application fee shall be remitted through e-challan by cash payment in the Canara bank or through net banking/debit card/credit card.
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) is mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidate should bear the citizenship of India.
- Resident: Parents of the candidates must be the resident of Bihar or government employee/posted in Bihar state.
|PE||Qualifying Exam: 10th passed/appearing from recognized board.|
Minimum marks: Prescribed marks in qualifying examination is 35% marks.
Age limit: No upper and lower age limit is prescribed for this course.
|PPE||Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th standard along with two years ITI.|
10th class passed along with 2 years experience.
Age Criteria: Minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
|PMD||Qualifying Exam: Minimum qualification required is 10th passed/appearing from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board.|
Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years as on 31st December 2019 and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
|PM||Qualifying Exam: The prescribed qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with physics, chemistry, english, maths/biology subjects. Candidates applying for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects by securing minimum 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2019 while the upper age limit is 32 years.