Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019. Bihar is an eastern Indian state, bordering to Nepal. Patna is the capital of this state. This state has numbers of medical institutions along with some private and government universities which offers education in the field of medical. Many candidates visit here from different places to pursue the MBBS ad BDS courses. Bihar has the literacy rate of 63.4 percent as per 2011 census. In this article, candidates can get the complete information related to the Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019.
Admissions in medical courses will be provided on the basis of NEET exam. The CBSE board will organize the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) examination for admissions in MBBS & BDS courses. The candidates those who secure the higher rank in the entrance exam will be given preference while allotting the seats.
For admission into MBBS/BDS courses all over the country, the admission will be offered through NEET national level entrance exam. Candidates can also apply through AIIMS and JIPMER for admission in these two institutions and their affiliated campuses. Candidate can fill the NEET application form through online mode in the last week of December.
Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
The top medical colleges in Bihar those consider the NEET score card for offering admissions are All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur, Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna and many more.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply only on fulfilling all the eligibility criteria given below. The candidates those will be eligible will only consider for the admission.
- Candidate should be the citizen of India.
- OCI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The minimum age to apply should be 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission.
- The maximum age is 25 years and 30 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should pass the Intermediate or its equivalent examination with PCB and English subject from any recognized board.
- Candidates those studying in 12th class can also apply.
- The candidate should obtain 50% minimum marks (40% for reserve category candidates) and 45% for PH candidates in the qualifying exam.
The admission procedure for the 15% all India seats will be conducted every year by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) & Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). After the announcement of the result, the candidates will be permitted to register on counselling website. Registration will be done after the payment of online counselling fee. Admission to 85% state quota seats will be done through the counselling conducted by various colleges/Universities within the state. Candidates will get admission as per their rank in the examination. After the seat allotment, candidates can report to the assigned colleges for final admission.
Candidates should bring the given below documents in original for seat allotment on the day of document verification process.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs