BHU Admission 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Answer Key
BHU Admission 2019: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Answer Key. BHU 2019 Provisional Answer Keys for various courses has been released now. The Banaras Hindu University was founded by the Bharat Ratna Mahamansa Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916. The university offers UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programmes in various disciplines. BHU conducts its own entrance exam for providing admissions to its affiliated institutions. It is a Central University, which is comprised of 5 institutions. Admissions into MBA programmes will be done through CAT 2017. Here, candidates can check details about BHU Admission 2019 including exam dates, admit card, syllabus exam pattern, answer key, result, etc.
BHU 2019 Admission Notifications
BHU 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 28th February 2019 for UET & PET courses.
Revised notice regarding Identity verification has been also released.
BHU 2019 Exam Dates for UET & PET exams have been released now.
BHU 2019 Admission Form for MBA programme can be filled & submit till 22nd January 2019.
BHU Admission Exam Dates 2019
Here is the official exam schedule of BHU Admission 2019:
|Online application starts from||22nd January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||28th February 2019 (Extended)|
|Admit Card availability||8th April 2019 (for UET)|
|Entrance exam date|
|For PET||13th – 27th May 2019|
|For UET||15th April to 27th May 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Counselling Commencement||In the month of July 2019|
Here we have mentioned the official dates of BHU MBA Admission 2019:
|Application starts||10th September 2017|
|Last date to submit application||22nd January 2019|
BHU 2019 Answer Key
The university has released the answer key through online mode. The BHU 2019 answer key for various courses is publishing on different dates. The answer key contain all the correct answers of the questions asked in the examination. Through answer key, candidates can calculate their rough marks.
BHU Entrance Admit Card 2019
BHU entrance admit card 2019 is available from 8th April 2019 for UET exam. The University has published the admit card on the website. Students have to affix the passport size photo on admit card same as on application form. Intimation of admit card will be done by sending an SMS or email to student’s registered mobile number/mail ID.
BHU Exam Pattern 2019
The BHU 2019 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam is held through offline mode, i.e. pen and paper mode.
- Exams: BHU conducts the separate exam for UG, PG and Research. For UG, it will conduct the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), PET (Post Graduate Entrance Test) and RET (Research Entrance Test).
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English & Hindi language.
BHU Entrance Result 2019
BHU result 2019 for various entrance exams will be displayed on the website in the first week of June 2019. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks secured in entrance test. BHU will also release a provisional answer key. If students have any objection related to answer key they can file their objection within 5 days of the display of the provisional answer key.
BHU Counselling 2019
The counselling for BHU Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of marks secured in entrance exam. The University will conduct its counseling through online mode. Students can attend the BHU counselling on the basis of their rank. The seats will be allotted to the students according to their rank and availability of seats in various colleges. Students have to bring the allotment letter at the time of reporting to the allotted college.
Documents to be submitted in original at the time of Counselling
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
BHU Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill the BHU Application form 2019 through online mode only.
- Students must have the valid e-mail ID and mobile number for applying.
- The application form has been released from 22nd January 2019.
- The last date to submit the application was 28th February 2019 (for both UET & PET).
- Before filling the form, candidates must keep ready a recent passport size color photograph in JPEG format. The size of scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- No document is required to be attached along with the online application form.
- Hard copy of the duly filled in application form is not required to send to the University.
- Students must keep the printout of filled application form for future reference.
- BHU (UET & PET) Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and for SC/ST is Rs. 250/-.
- For shashtri (Hons.), the fee is Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories).
- The application fee for MBA is Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST).
- Students can pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- The available service to pay the fee are ATM-cum-Debit card, Credit card, Net banking.
- Students can also pay the application fee in cash by downloading the HDFC Bank Challan.
Students can check the eligibility criteria for both UG & PG programmes of BHU form here:
For MBA Programme
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have three year graduation degree/ degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law/ PG degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have qualified CAT 2017 exam.
- Minimum Marks: Students must have obtained 50% marks for general & 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Students applying for UG courses should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Student must hold the Bachelor Degree (in 10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Students must secure minimum 50% marks to appear the PG entrance exam (PET).