Bennett University Admission 2019: Courses, Application, Dates, Eligibility. Bennett University Admission 2019 has been started now. It is founded in 2016 by the Times Group. It is a private university in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The university offers the numbers of professional programmes in Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. The university provides the admissions on the basis of national level exams score and academic performance. No entrance exam is conducted for offering admission. In this article, candidates can get the detailed information of Bennett University admission 2019, including, important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission and counselling.
Bennett University 2019
- BBA LL.B (Hons.)
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- BA Mass Communication
Bennett University Admission 2019 Dates
Here, candidates can check Bennett University Admission 2019 dates:
|Starting of application form||Announced|
|Last date of application||Last week of May 2019|
|Announcement of merit list||2nd week of June 2019|
|Offer letters for counselling||Next day of merit list|
|Counselling started from||3rd week of June 2019|
|Registration in college||3rd week of July 2019|
Bennett University Application Form 2019
Bennett University 2019 application form filling procedure has been started. Candidates can fill Bennett University Application Form 2019 after reading the prospectus carefully.
- Candidates can purchase the application form from the university office/sale point.
- Candidates can also access the application form through online mode.
- For Biotechnology programme, candidates have to fill the separate application form.
- Candidates have to fill the JEE Mains score and provide the hard copy of the score card to the university before last date of application.
- After successful completion of an application form, a unique application ID number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email Id.
- Note down this number for future references.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the application form for further processes.
- Paste the photograph on the hard copy of the online application form and send it to the following address:
Bennett University Office,
Plot No’s 8-11, Tech Zone II,
Near Dabra Village.
Greater Noida 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for online as well as for offline mode. In offline mode, candidates have to send the Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Bennett University, payable at Noida/Greater Noida. Candidates those paying the application fee through online mode can use the credit card/debit card and internet banking facility.
Those wishing to get admission in the university can check the eligibility criteria given below:
Age: A candidate age should be fall on or after 01, October, 1997.
Nationality: NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign National candidates are eligible to apply.
National Level Exams: Candidates can also apply on the basis of various national level examinations in the UG and PG level.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass/appear the 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board in 2016, 17 and 2019.
- Minimum Marks: It is mandatory to obtain minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination for any stream in B.Tech.
- Subjects: It is compulsory to have 5 subjects in the previous qualifying examination. Candidate must secure 60% marks in three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and one of the Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Informatics Practices and Multimedia and Web Technology.
- National Exam: On the basis of JEE Main score 2019, candidates can apply for this course.
Other UG Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam recognized from government body in any stream.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have to score 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
For PG Programmes
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must be completed the three years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to obtain the 50% of minimum marks in their graduation degree.
- Mandatory: Candidates can also apply with GMAT/MAT/CAT/CMAT/XAT score.
Bennett University Admission Procedure 2019
The university offered the courses to the eligible candidates only. Admission process will be taken on the basis of candidate’s marks in the national level entrance exam or their academic records. The university will offer the final admission only after the GD and PI rounds. It is also necessary to produce original certificate, without it candidates will not be offered seat.
Bennett University Result/Merit 2019
A separate merit list will be prepared by the university committee on the basis of actual marks scored in the paper-I of JEE Mains 2019. The selected candidates will also be intimated about their rank through an email. Candidates can check the Bennett University Result/Merit 2019, counselling schedule, fee details and guidelines & instructions on the website on due dates.
Bennett University Counselling 2019
Candidates will be called for the counselling if they are selected for counselling round. The Bennett University Counselling 2019 will be conducted through online or offline mode at the specified venue (s). The counselling procedure is expected to be held in the mid of June 2019. The counselling will be commenced after the declaration of JEE Mains 2019 result. The complete counselling and admission procedure is based on merit only. The candidate will be considered for the counselling only when he/she will submit the application form, JEE mains score and 10+2 marks.
Bennett University Admission 2019
The Bennett University Admission 2019 will be given on the JEE Mains merit and the qualifying exam basis. The university will draw a separate merit list amongst received applications from the candidates. To get admission it is compulsory to appear in the paper of JEE Mains 2019 conducted by the CBSE and fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria. Candidates have to produce the original documents at the time of registration in the colleges. The seats will be allocated on the basis of the preferences indicated in the application form strictly on the order of merit.