BCECE Exam Pattern 2019, Stage 1 & 2, Question Type, Marking Scheme
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019, Stage 1 & 2, Question Type, Marking Scheme. BCECE exam pattern 2019 includes the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam, etc. BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is conducted for admission to the undergraduate level courses. It is the state level examination of Bihar through which the candidates are admitted to the engineering, agriculture and technology courses. BCECE board is the main authority that has all the responsibility to conduct the examination. This exam is conducted in one stage. Get details about the BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern 2019 from this article.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
From 2019, BCECE 2019 exam is conducted in one stage. Check below the exam pattern of BCECE 2019
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 29th April 2019 (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) & 30th April 2019 (Agriculture).
- Courses: It is conducted for engineering, pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- Number of Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked in BCECE 2019.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Subjects: The question paper covers the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. It is compulsory to attempt Physics & Chemistry sections. Candidates who apply for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: Question paper will be asked in the English language and below then hindi translation will be given.
- Mode: Examination will be conducted in pen and paper based mode.
- Duration: The candidates have to solve the question paper in 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will carry +4 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will carry -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||29th April 2019|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2019|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2019|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2019|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||30th April 2019|