ATMA 2021 Result: ATMA 2021 Exam was held on 26th July 2021. AIMS conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA 2021). It is a single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. ATMA scores for admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses are accepted by 200 institutions. It is a National level entrance exam that is conducted across many cities of the country. It is conducted multiple times in one year. This article provides the ATMA 2021 result, exam dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
ATMA 2021 Notification
ATMA 2021 Result (July Exam) has been declared on 31st July 2021.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card has been released on 21st July 2021.
ATMA 2021 Registration last date for the July exam was 18th July 2021.
Candidates can now print the ATMA 26th July 2021 Exam Result on 31st July by using their PID and Password.
ATMA Exam Date 2021
For the year 2021, the ATMA exam was conducted 4-5 times a year. The official exam dates for the ATMA exam is given below:
|For July exam|
|Online Registration Started||1st June 2021|
|Close of Payment gateway (Closed)||27th July 2021|
|Date of Closure of Registration||18th July 2021|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||20th July 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||21st July 2021|
|Date of Exam||26th July 2021|
|Result Declaration||31st July 2021|
ATMA Result 2021
Candidates can check their results online on the official website of ATMA, https://www.atmaaims.com/. The hard copy of the test result is not sent to the candidates individually. The ATMA result for the July session is released on the official site on 31st July 2021. By visiting the official site, click on the Candidate login. Candidates have to enter their username and password to access the result. As the results appear on the screen, download and take multiple printouts for future purposes.
The ATMA scorecard contains the scores of quantitative, verbal, analytical and total marks. The scores are based on the candidate’s primary scores secured in the admission test. The score report also includes the percentile scores. The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year in various institutions/universities.
ATMA Admission 2021
After the declaration of the result, all the participating institutes will release their ATMA cut off to select candidates. Numbers of management institutions consider the ATMA scorecard as one of the necessary elements to provide admission. ATMA scores will be reported to the candidate as well as to the Institutions in about fifteen days. Qualified candidates can get admission based on marks obtained by them. Later will be called for counselling/ GD/ PI by ATMA participating colleges.
ATMA 2021 Registration
Interested candidates can check here the application form details:
- Candidates can fill the ATMA 2021 application form through online mode.
- Candidates have to enter their mobile number or valid e-mail ID for registration.
- Candidates have to fill their details like name, e-mail ID, mobile number and Date of Birth.
- After successful registration, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After that, the candidate will receive an auto-generated mail which has the login credentials for the candidate i.e. username and password.
The Registration Fee for ATMA is Rs.1298/- including GST. Once the registration fee is paid, it is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the application fee using a credit card/debit card.
The ATMA eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have completed graduation from a UGC recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks.
- Age Criteria: The minimum age required is 21 years.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
- Candidates, those complete CA can also apply.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern for ATMA 2021 is described below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Type of Questions: Questions are of objective type.
- Number of Questions: There will be 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative Marking: There is the provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills – I||30||30|
|II||Verbal Skills – I||30||30|
|III||Quantitative Skills – I||30||30|
|IV||Verbal Skills – II||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills – II||30||30|
|VI||Quantitative Skill – II||30||30|
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
The ATMA 2021 is comprised of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analysing and synthesising ability. The syllabus is prepared to assess the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education.
- Gather complete information about syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates can practice the sample tests given on the website.
- Make a suitable timetable and start preparation accordingly.
- Buy best books and study materials for preparation.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question papers.
ATMA Admit Card 2021
ATMA 2021 admit card was released on 21st July 2021 (For the July exam). Candidates can print Admit Cards using PID and Password. The candidate has to paste the recent photographs in the space provided. Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring the documents such as the ATMA receipt issued after making payment of the registration fee, a copy of the registration form and photo identification (in original)