Assam PAT Application Form 2022– Apply Here. Assam PAT 2022 Application Form can be filled by the 4th week of June 2022. Assam Polytechnic PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) is organised by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is a state-level polytechnic entrance exam through which candidates can get admission to various Diploma courses in Assam. The exam is a gateway to get admission in many polytechnic institutions of the Assam state. This article contains the Assam PAT Application Form 2022 details.
Read more about Assam exam results from here, click here
Assam PAT Application Form
Fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) application form after reading the complete information brochure:
- Application form has been accepted only through the online mode only, no other mode will be accepted.
- The online application form filling process will be started from 4th week of may 2022. Click here to apply for Assam PAT exam.
- The last date to apply online will be last week of june 2022.
- Candidates are informed to keep the filled in application form safe for future use.
- No need to send the any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
Candidates can pay the application fee offline (through Challan of any SBI bank) or online mode (through credit card/debit card/net banking). The application fee is Rs. 400/-.
Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidate must have the domicile of the Assam state.
- Age: Candidates should born on or after 1st August 1998 for general and 1st August 1995 for SC & ST candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass the 10th or an equivalent board exam from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: General category candidates have to score the 40% marks, ST candidates have to score 33% and SC candidates have to obtain 35% marks are the required marks.
- Subjects: It is mandatory to have the Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Dates
Candidates can get here the official dates of Assam Polytechnic:
|Commencement of online application||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date of the online application||Last week of June 2022|
|The last day to submit the fee||1st week of July 2022|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of July 2022|
|Date of Exam||4th week of July 2022|
|Result declaration||1st week of August 2022|
|Counselling process||2nd week of August 2022|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply online in Assam PAT 2022:
- Visit the official website of the Assam Polytechnic 2022 (Link is given above).
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned images (Photograph & Signature).
- The size of the upload images should be below 100 KB. The dimension should be 200 (W)x230 (H) (For Photograph) & 140(W)x60(H) (For Signature).
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Note down your “Application Number”.
- Click on “Next” to continue button to reach the payment portal.
- Fill the required details to pay the application fee.
- Select payment mode & submit the fee.
- On successful payment, candidates can take a printout of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect for future purpose.
- Candidates those successfully completed the online application process can check their application status by using the Applicant login area.
- Keep a printout copy of the filled application for further use.
Assam Polytechnic 2022 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided some practical Assam PAT Preparation tips:
- Make the proper time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Start your preparation early and as per the time schedule.
- Avoid unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on the study.
- Revise your academic syllabus and make the short notes.