Assam PAT 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Here. Assam PAT 2019 Application Form can be filled till 30th April 2019. Assam Polytechnic PAT (Polytechnic Admission Test) is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is a state level polytechnic entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various Diploma courses in the state of Assam. The exam is a gateway to get admission in many polytechnic institutions of the Assam state. This article contains the Assam PAT Application Form 2019 details.
Assam PAT 2019 Application Form
Fill the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) application form after reading the complete information brochure:
- Application form has been accepted only through the online mode only, no other mode will be accepted.
- The online application form filling process has been started from 20th March 2019.
- The last date to apply online will be 30th April 2019.
- Candidates are informed to keep the filled in application form safe for future use.
- No need to send the any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
Candidates can pay the application fee through offline (through Challan of any SBI bank) or onlinemode (through credit card/debit card/net banking). The application fee is Rs. 400/-.
Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility criteria given below:
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian national.
- Domicile: Candidate must have the domicile of the Assam state.
- Age: Candidates should born on or after 1st August 1998 for general and 1st August 1995 for SC & ST candidates.
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass the 10th or an equivalent board exam from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks: General category candidates have to score the 40% marks, ST candidates have to score 33% and SC candidates have to obtain 35% marks are the required marks.
- Subjects: It is mandatory to have the Mathematics and Science as a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Dates
Candidates can get here the official dates of Assam Polytechnic:
|Commencement of online application||20th March 2019|
|Last date of online application||30th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||20th May 2019|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply online in Assam PAT 2019:
- Visit the official website of the Assam Polytechnic 2019 (Link is given above).
- The application form will be opened on the screen.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Now, fill the application form carefully and upload the scanned images (Photograph & Signature).
- The size of the upload images should be below 100 KB. The dimension should be 200 (W)x230 (H) (For Photograph) & 140(W)x60(H) (For Signature).
- The images should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- Now, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Note down your “Application Number”.
- Click on “Next” to continue button to reach the payment portal.
- Fill the required details to pay the application fee.
- Select payment mode & submit the fee.
- On successful payment, candidates can take a printout of the receipt generated by State Bank Collect for future purpose.
- Candidates those successfully completed the online application process can check their application status by using the Applicant login area.
- Keep a printout copy of the filled application for further use.