Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019, Check Marking Scheme
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019, Check Marking Scheme. Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019 contain details like question type, weightage, marking scheme, etc. The Assam CEE (Combined Entrance Test) is a state level examination regulated by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam. This examination is a gateway for those students seeking admissions in engineering courses like B.E. Different colleges & institutions of the state of Assam consider the Assam CEE score for providing admissions in engineering courses. Through this article, candidates can check the Assam CEE 2019 Exam Pattern.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019
Here we are providing the Assam CEE Exam Pattern for B.E programme. The exam pattern includes the marking scheme, no. of questions, type of questions, etc. The detailed Assam CEE 2019 exam pattern is mentioned here:
- Courses: Students can get admission in B.E/B.Tech courses.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode. Use only BLACK BALL PEN.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Assamese language.
- Syllabus: The latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT is considered.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple choice questions. Four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates have to mark the right answer only.
- No. of Questions: Total 120 questions (40 questions will be asked from per subjects).
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2019
Below we have mentioned the subject wise question weightage of Assam CEE examination:
|Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2019
Assam CEE Syllabus 2019 is divided into three sections like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The question paper will contain questions from above mentioned subjects. The syllabus of NCERT/ Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is considered for Assam CEE examination.