Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. Assam CEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 26th March 2019. Assam Common Entrance Exam (Assam CEE) is conducted by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU). Through this exam, students can get admission to the Engineering courses. It is a state level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various government and private colleges/institutions within the state. Candidates can check here the details of Assam CEE Application Form 2019 including application form, eligibility, how to apply, etc.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
Before filling the Assam CEE online application form, candidates are advised to read the information brochure carefully:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Assam CEE registration 2019 has been started from 1st March 2019.
- The last date to fill the Assam CEE application form 2019 will be 26th March 2019 (Extended).
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully. No correction will be allowed after the form submission.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to fill their basic, qualifying exam, exam center, address details, etc.
- Candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph & signature in a given format. (details are given below)
- Take a printout of the Assam CEE 2019 online application form for further process.
- There is no need to send print copy of the filled application form or any other document to the university.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates have to download a print out of Challan after the form submission.
- The Challan should be deposited to the any branch of the State Bank of India.
- It is advised for the candidates that keep the copy of Challan after depositing application fee for future references.
|Engineering only||Rs. 600|
Candidate can check the eligibility criteria given below before application filling:
- Only Indian National can apply.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years & maximum is 24 years as on 31st December 2019.
- For SC/ST candidates, there is an age relaxation.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass their intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: For engineering courses, candidates must qualify the above exam with PCM and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks (GEN/OBC), 45% marks (SC) & 40% marks (ST).
Assam CEE 2019 Dates
Here, candidates can check the official dates of Assam CEE 2019 application form:
|Starting of online application form||1st March 2019|
|Closing date of online application form||26th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date for fee Payment||28th March 2019 (Extended)|
|Date of Exam||29th April 2019 (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)|
How to Apply
Check the below steps to know Assam CEE 2019 how to apply:
- Navigate the official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on that link “Application Form”.
- Read all the instructions carefully & click on the “Next” button.
- Register yourself by providing the necessary details required for registration.
- Login on the website with the generated application number/username and password.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill your personal & course details, exam centre, address, category details.
- Now, you have to upload your scanned images of signature and recent color passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format.
- The photograph size should be 35 KB (maximum) & 20 KB (minimum). Height & width of the photograph must be 250 pixel and 320 pixel (height) & 150 pixel and 220 pixel (width).
- The signature scanned file size should be 30 KB (maximum) & 15 KB (minimum). Height & width of the signature must be 100 pixel and 180 pixel (height) & 150 pixel and 220 pixel (width).
- Proceed to pay the application fee after downloading the SBI Challan.
- Submit the Challan at the nearest SBI bank and also keep the copy of Challan.
- Fill your username/application number & password and take a printout of completed application form.