Applicability of GST in CS Executive December 2017 Exams
Applicability of GST in CS Executive December 2017 Exams. ICSI Release official notification for Applicability of GST in December, 2017 CS Executive Examination. GST is now applicable on CS Course also, please check all details for applicability of GST Course in ICSI CS Executive Course from below…
- CS Executive Registration 2018 – Fees, Last Date, Online Registration
- CS Executive, Professional Amendments & Notes for June 2017 Exams
Applicability of GST in CS Executive December 2017
FOR STUDENTS APPEARING IN DECEMBER, 2017 EXAMINATION
With the implementation of Goods & Services Tax from July 1, 2017, the students of Executive Programme are hereby notified that Part B (Marks 30) of the syllabus for Tax Law and Practice Paper (Module – 1 Paper – 4) has been replaced with “The Goods & Services Tax (GST)” for December, 2017 examination.
The syllabus for Part-B of Tax Law and Practice Paper Module – 1 Paper – 4 (30 Marks) for Executive Programme for December, 2017 exam shall be as under:
GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
- a.) The Central GST Act,2017
- b.) The Integrated GST Act,2017
- c.) The Union Territory GST Act,2017
- d.) The GST(Compensation to States) Act,2017
The rules relating to GST regime shall not be applicable for December, 2017 exam.
Note: 1. Questions relating to Service Tax Laws and Value Added Tax will not be asked in December, 2017 exam.
2. There is no change in the syllabus of Part A – Income Tax (70 Marks) of Tax Laws and Practice Paper (Module – 1 Paper – 4) of Executive Programme..
*Supplement relating to Indirect Tax covering the Goods and Service Tax “GST” will be uploaded at ICSI website under academic corner shortly.
Find GST All Updates on Following links…..
Other GST Articles
- GST Place of Supply – Queries Asked by Clients to Chartered Accountant
- Transition to GST – Question Answers with Chartered Accountant
- GST Composition Scheme – Question Answers with CA
- Meaning and Scope of GST – Question Answers with CA
- When will GST be applicable – GST is Applicable from 1st July 2017
- Filing of GST Returns, Revision of return, Short Filing of Return
- GST Registration – Procedure, Rules, Forms, Documents Required
- GST Rate – GST Rates in India, Item Wise GST Rates 2017
- GST Forms: Registration, Return Filing, Payment, Challan, Refund, Invoice
- HSN Code List, Find HSN Code for Your Business
- GST Login @gst.gov.in. Steps by Step Guide to Login at New GST Portal
- GST Registration last date, GST Enrolment schedule for your State 2017
- GST Refund Formats (updated), Download GST Refund Forms 2017
- GST Refund – Refund of tax, interest, penalty, fees or any other amount
- GST Registration Status, Track GST Registration Status, Know GSTIN
- Interest on late payment of GST, Payment of Taxes under GST Regime