AP PGECET 2021 Application form can be filled by 5th September 2021 with a late fee. The AP PGECET Answer key is going to be releasing on 27th September 2021. Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET 2021) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on the behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP PGECET is a state-level entrance test through which students get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy and planning courses. Every year, AP PGECET will be held in September 2021. It is conducted once a year. Interested candidates can get the overall information about AP PGECET 2021 through this article. It includes details about the answer key, result, counselling, etc.
Check Out to know more details about the AP PGECET exam 2021.
AP PGECET 2021 NotificationAP PGECET 2021 Admit Card will be released on 20th August 2021.
AP PGECET 2021 Exam DateAP PGECET exam dates for the year 2021 has been announced. Here, we are giving the official exam schedule:
|Release of notification||19th July 2021|
|Availability of online application form||19th July 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||19th August 2021|
|The last date to submit the application form with a late fee of Rs. 2000 + Registration fee||5th September 2021|
|Form Correction Starts||1st to 7th September 2021|
|Date of downloading the admit card||20th September 2021|
|Date of examination||27th to 30th September 2021|
|Preliminary Answer Key Release||Exam Date |Answer Key Date|
September 27| September 29, 2021 (6 pm)
September 28| September 30, 2021 (6 pm)
September 29| October 1, 2021 (6 pm)
September 30| October 2, 2021 (6 pm)
|Last date to object the answer key||Exam Date | Objections closing|
September 27| October 1, 2021 (6 pm)
September 28| October 2, 2021 (6 pm)
September 29| October 3, 2021 (6 pm)
September 30| October 4, 2021 (6 pm)
|Announcement of Results||-|
AP PGECET Application Form 2021
- AP PGECET 2021 application form is made completely online from 19th July 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form with late fee is 5th september 2021.
- No offline mode is entertained for submitting the AP PGECET application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit the application form before the last date. In case of submitting the application form after due date, candidates have to pay extra charges.
- Fee payment will be the first step in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph (size less than 40 KB) and scanned signature in Jpg/jpeg format.
- After filling the form completely, candidate may take a printout of filled-in application for further references.
Eligibility CriteriaThe exam conducting authority sets some eligibility that candidates have to fulfil to appear in the examination. The eligibility criteria for appearing in the AP PGECET 2021 is as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Domicile Requirement: Applicant should belong to AP state or must be AP domiciled in order to apply for AP PGECET. Moreover, candidate must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements.
- Qualifying Examination: The qualifying examination should be B.E/B.Tech to apply for PG engineering courses. For PG pharmacy courses, the prescribed qualification is B.Pharma studied from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: In case of pharmacy courses, the minimum marks required in the qualifying examination should be 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST category candidates). The minimum marks required to apply for engineering courses is 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
AP PGECET 2021 Hall Ticket
AP PGECET Application Form CorrectionThe authority has provided the correction period in the AP PGECET 2021 application form. The correctionperiod will be started from 1st September till 7th September 2021. Candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully. In some particular fields, corrections can be done through an email request to the university.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2021
- Sessions: The examination will be organized in two sessions.
- Number of Papers: AP PGECET is conducted for a total of 14 papers.
- Mode of Examination: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Number of Questions: The examination will contain total 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: Only objective type questions having four alternatives will be appeared in the test.
- Maximum Marks: The online test is of maximum 120 marks.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be English only.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be credited.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in the examination.
AP PGECET SyllabusAP PGECET syllabus 2021 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing in the examination. The syllabus for each paper typically includes the important topics of the qualifying examination.
How to Prepare
- Plan a proper routine.
- Understand the complete syllabus and exam pattern of the examination.
- Don’t miss the important topics.
- Practice previous years question papers.
- In the examination, try to attempt as many questions as possible since there is no negative marking.
- Stay fit & healthy.