AP ICET Application Form 2021: Correction, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket. AP ICET Application form 2021 is released and can be filled by 14th August 2021. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2021) is a state-level entrance exam. In the state of AP, admission to various universities and their affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA courses. This exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP ICET 2021 Application Form can be filled by 14th August 2021. Candidates can get AP ICET 2021 exam dates, AP ICET application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
To know more details about the AP ICET application form, exam 2021, click here.
AP ICET 2021 Exam DatesCandidates can check exam dates of AP ICET are given in the table below:
|Submission of online AP ICET application form||15th July 2021|
|Last date to apply without a late fee||14th August 2021|
|Last date to apply with a late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||28th August 2021|
|Correction of online AP ICET application form||8th - 10th September 2021|
|Downloading of hall ticket||13th September 2021|
|Exam Date||17th & 18th September 2021|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||20th September 2021|
|Declaration of Result (Score)||30th September 2021|
AP ICET Application Form 2021
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The application can be filled from the website of AP ICET.
- Check Out to apply for the AP ICET application form 2021.
- Application form can be filled till 28th August 2021 with late fee of Rs. 2000.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The university provide the application correction facility only in some particulars from 20th septemeber 2021.
Application FeeThe online application fee is Rs. 550-/. The application fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres in AP. Application fees can also be paid through the payment gateway (credit card/debit card).
Eligibility CriteriaHere, we are providing the eligibility criteria to appear the AP ICET:
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status.
Qualification CriteriaFor MCA:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021Check AP ICET Exam pattern from here:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
- No. of Questions: There are total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will be provided 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Exam Shift: The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|