AP ICET 2019: Application Form, Correction, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket
AP ICET 2019: Application Form, Correction, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket. AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket is releasing from 25th April 2019. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET 2019) is a state level entrance exam. In the state of AP, the admission to various universities and its affiliated colleges will be offered through AP ICET. Through this exam, candidates can get admission into MBA & MCA course. This exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP ICET 2019 Application Form can be filled till 24th April 2019. Candidates can get AP ICET 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc from this article.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can check exam dates of AP ICET are given in the table below:
|Submission of online application form||16th March 2019|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||24th April 2019
|Correction of online application date||15th – 24th April 2019|
|Downloading of hall ticket||25th April 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd May 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary key||4th May 2019|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||6th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result (Score)||12th May 2019|
AP ICET Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the details of AP ICET 2019 Application Form from here:
- Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode.
- The application can be filled from the website of AP ICET.
- Application form can be filled till 24th April 2019 with late fee of Rs. 2000.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee and upload all the necessary documents in the application form.
- The university provide the application correction facility only in some particulars from 15th April 2019.
The online application fee is Rs. 550-/. The application fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres in AP. Application fee can also be paid through the payment gateway (credit card/debit card).
Here, we are providing the eligibility criteria to appear the AP ICET:
- A candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate in qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
Check AP ICET Exam pattern from here:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
- No. of Questions: There are total 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will be provided 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Exam Shift: The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Syllabus
The AP ICET syllabus is comprised of section A which includes Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Section B contains the Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
AP ICET Hall Ticket
Applicants can get their AP ICET 2019 hall ticket on 25th April 2019. Candidates can use their application number or Date of Birth to get the hall ticket. It will be available only through online mode. No other mode will be applicable to get the admit card.
AP ICET Answer Key
Candidates can determine their marks to be secured in entrance exam through AP ICET 2019 answer key. Candidate can download the preliminary answer key from 4th May 2019. Candidate can compare the answers and if a candidate has any objection regarding preliminary key, then they can apply for objection. The last date to submit the objection on preliminary key will be 6th May 2019.
AP ICET Result
AP ICET 2019 Result will be accessible through online mode. The result will be available from 12th May 2019. Based of result, candidates will be qualified for counselling.
AP ICET Counselling 2019
AP ICET 2019 counselling will be held after the declaration of result. Candidates those cleared the entrance exam, will be called for the counselling round. To get admission in the institutions, it is important for the candidates to appear the counselling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam.