AP ECET 2021: Application Form, Correction, Exam Dates, Hall Ticket. AP ECET 2021 Application correction has been started from 18th August 2021. The Hall Ticket will be released from 9th September 2021. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. This examination is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Students can get admission to the second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. AP ECET 2021 Application Form was allowed to be filled 23rd august with Rs. 1000 late feeby. This article provides the AP ECET 2021 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Click here to know more details about the AP ECET exam 2021.
AP ECET 2021 Notifications
AP ECET 2021 application correction window has been opened from 18th August till 22nd August 2021- Click here to correct your application form.
AP 2021 registration has been extended till 23rd August 2021 with Rs. 1000 as late fee.
Note: All the candidates filling the application for APECET 2021 are requested to note that while giving TEST CENTRE PREFERENCES, only the Districts and Centres where there is vacancy will be displayed. The Districts and Centres which have reached their capacity will not be displayed.
AP ECET Exam Date 2021
Here, we are giving the exam dates of ACET 2021.
|Submission of online application form||12th July 2021|
|Last date to submit an application without late fee||14th August 2021|
|The last date to apply with late fee Rs. 1000/-||23rd August 2021|
|Application correction||18th to 22nd August 2021|
|Hall Ticket downloading||9th September 2021|
|Exam Date||19th September 2021 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20th September 2021|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||23rd September 2021|
|Declaration of Results||1st october 2021|
AP ECET Application Form 2021
After reading the AP ECET 2021 user guide carefully, students can fill the application form.
- AP ECET 2021 Application form is accepted through online mode only.
- The application form has been started from 12th July 2021.
- Students have to upload the passport size photograph (size should be of 30 KB) and signature (20 KB).
- Make sure that you take a printout of filled in application form for future record.
- Candidates can also make correction correction after the form submission.
- The application correction window has been opened from 18th august till 22nd august 2021.
The registration fee is Rs. 550/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP. The fee can also be paid through payment gateway of Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
Students appearing in the AP ECET exam this year can check the eligibility criteria for the exam:
- Nationality: Student should belong to the Indian National.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have obtained a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
Students who have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
Students can get here the details of the exam pattern:
- Language: The paper will be published in English language only.
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
AP ECET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of the AP ECET will contain the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination. Paper will be prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics. The question will also be prepared from the engineering branches, like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, etc. Students can study all these subjects included in these branches.
- Start preparation before two to three months of the exam.
- Study thoroughly the whole syllabus.
- Prepare as per the latest exam pattern.
- Solve previous year’s question papers.
- Buy best books which contains latest syllabus.
- Create a regular study schedule and follow it strictly.
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2021
AP ECET hall ticket can be accessed from the website. It will be issued from 9th September 2021. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof and an admitting card to enter the examination centre.
AP ECET Result 2021
The AP ECET result will be announced by the AP ECET conducting authority on its official portal. It will be declared on 1st october 2021. Students can download their rank cards from the website after the declaration of the result. A merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s marks secured in the entrance examination.
AP ECET Counselling 2021
Qualified students can attend the AP ECET counselling for admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges. Admission will be provided based on scores in AP ECET. APSCHE conducts web counselling for qualified students. Students have to reach one of the 18 helpline centres for certificate verification.