Anuraag Singhaal CA & CPA – CA Final DT Faculty – Know More Details
Anuraag Singhaal CA & CPA (USA) – CA Final DT Faculty. CA & CPA Anuraag Singhaal is best faculty for CA Final Direct Tax subject, he will take Face to Face classes in Delhi and also planning to provide online classes all over india in upcoming days. CA Final DT Classes by Anuraag Singhaal CA(2005) & CPA(USA)(2008), PwC, Deloitte & Reliance Alumni. In this page you may find all details for CA & CPA Anuraag Singhaal Like – Biography of Anuraag Singhaal, Classes details, Contact details, Subjects Teach by Anuraag Singhaal, Latest Notes and Updates by Anuraag Singhaal etc..Now check more details for CA Anuraag Singhaal from below…..
Biography of Anuraag Singhaal CA(2005) & CPA(USA)(2008)
Brief Anuraag Singhaal CA (2005) & CPA (USA) (2008)
- International Tax & Transfer Pricing Expert
- Corporate Tax Guru
- Worked with PwC, Deloitte (Big4) & Reliance Industries
- 11 years of experience
- Best-in-class Faculty for Direct Tax and International Taxation
- Anurag has more than eleven years of rich professional experience in advisory, structuring, compliance and litigation projects in Direct Tax, including Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, International Tax and Regulatory.
- He had worked with Deloitte and PwC in their Transfer Pricing and Tax & Regulatory Practice for seven years approx. He was also associated with Reliance Industries Group for two and half years in their Compliance and Taxation cell.
- Also, he has been coaching the CPA candidates (CPA from US AICPA) and other students for last two years approx.
- Worked for MNCs, Foreign Companies, Permanent Establishments, Indian Listed Companies, Big Indian Corporates, World’s Top 100 companies, etc.
- His has extensively worked on planning studies, determining appropriate pricing models, profit attributable to permanent establishments, TP studies for compliance reuirements, audit defense and litigation. He has worked on TP documentation for MNCs with respect to their overseas operations as well.
- He also has substantial exposure in advising diversified clients on various issues relating to constitution of Permanent Establishment (PE), Attribution of profits to PE, Service arrangement vis-à-vis manpower arrangement, withholding tax obligations on various international / domestic payments etc. He has worked on Expat Taxation, Association of Persons, Real Estate Fund transactions including their PE Review, Funding/Exit Options.
- Anurag has extensively served a broad range of International and Indian clients across industries including automobile, industrial goods, IT, ITES, education, telecommunication, food and beverages, EPC contractors, event management, etc. on various aspects of tax and transfer pricing including tax planning, compliances, audits, dispute resolution, etc.
- Anurag has also worked / contributed on BEPS, made presentations / new flash on this subject.
Professional Qualifications and affiliations:
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Completed Certified Public Accountancy (CPA) course from Colarado State Board of
Area of Expertize
Corporate Tax, Transfer Pricing, International Tax, Structuring, Advisory, Litigation
Contact Details of Anuraag Singhaal
|Classes Type||Face to Face|
- Address: GM Education, 4, Vaishali, (Metro Pillar No. 353 Red Line), Pitampura – Delhi 34
- Landmark: Gulab Sweets & Kohat Enclave Metro Station
- Venue – Pitampura
Latest Articles and Notes by Anuraag Singhaal