Amity University Admission 2019: Dates, Application Form, Counselling
Amity University Admission 2019: Dates, Application Form, Counselling. Amity University admission 2019 is opened. Amity university is a private university recognized by the UGC. The university has many campuses which are affiliated to it. Candidates can get admission in any of the campus. The university offers the undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes in various fields. To get admission in engineering programme, candidates have to appear in Amity JEE 2019 exam. Admissions to all other courses are based on 12th class marks or any national level exam. Candidates can get more information related to the Amity University admission 2019 through this article.
Amity University 2019
The courses which are given in the table are offered by the Amity University and its affiliated institutions.
|UG Programmes||PG Programmes|
|Integrated Dual LLB||LLM|
Amity University Admission 2019 Dates
Here we have mentioned the dates for applying in Amity University all courses.
|Availability of application form||Started|
|Last date to apply (Noida)||17th May 2019|
|Scheduling of Selection/Interview||Within 4-5 working days|
For Amity JEE (B.Tech)
|Availability of application form||Open|
|Exam dates||25th May 2019|
|Scheduling /Rescheduling of Exam||14th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Within 7 working days|
Amity University Application Form 2019
Candidates can check the details given below to fill the Amity University application form 2019.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form through online or offline mode.
- For offline submission, candidates can download the application form from the website.
- Candidates can also get the admission pack from the designated centres or Amity University, Noida.
- Candidates have to upload the softcopy of class X mark sheet and recent color passport size photograph.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course.
- Incorrectly filled, incomplete and unsigned forms will be rejected.
- Duly filled in application form along with photograph and a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of “Amity Form” payable at Delhi/New Delhi (in case of downloaded form) should be submitted/sent to the respective campus for which candidate is applying.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form till admission procedure.
The application fee is Rs. 1,100/-. The application fee can be submitted through online mode. Fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card. Form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever. The DD has to be made in case of downloaded form.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to get admission in Amity University.
Appearing Candidates: Those are studying in 10+2/final year of graduation can also apply. For a PG program, 30th October 2019 is the last date for submission of original marksheet.
For UG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have completed 12th from any board. They should have cleared TOEFL with 213 in CBT or 550 in paper based test or can have a band of 6.5 in IELTS.
- Direct Admission: On the basis of marks securing 80%+ aggregate in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2017/2019) are exempted from selection process. Selection will be only on the basis of Amity application form.
Note: The candidate those having compartment in 12th class are not eligible to apply.
For PG Courses
- Qualifying Exam: For any discipline, candidate must have completed 10+2 followed by a Bachelor’s Degree of at least 3 years duration.
Amity University Admission Procedure 2019
The admission in Amity University will be followed by the various events. The admission selection procedure comprises of an English language test followed by GD/Personal interview. Program based written test/creative/ physical test is conducted wherever necessary.
There is a direct admission to board toppers on securing 80% in 12th class. However the final selection will be based on the all activities conducted by the university. Admission in B.tech programme is based on the Amity JEE test.
Amity JEE 2019
The admission into B.Tech programme at Amity University, Noida is based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by Pearson VUE (for Amity). The exam is conducting in various test centers across India Including Amity Campus, Noida. The admit card for the exam will be sent through email to the candidates.
The exam will be conducted on 25th May 2019 through online mode. After the written exam, the result will be declared within seven worming days. The admission is purely based o the merit prepared by the university on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam.
Amity University Counselling 2019
The university will conduct the counselling after the declaration of result and receiving application form. The counselling will be held through online mode. Candidates will be called for the selection procedure on the basis of subject to the eligibility.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates through online mode only. After the allotment of the seats, candidates can download the admission letter from the university website. A student needs to carry all the mark sheets as well as essential credentials in original along with the copy of admit card.
Amity University Admission 2019
Candidates can check their interview/selection status from the ‘Admission Microsite’ of Amity online portal. No separate communication will be send to any candidate. Candidates can select the interview date by themselves from online portal within specified time period.
The admission is on first come first serve basis. Candidates have to submit the first semester fee or academic fees to confirm the seat. If any candidate will fail to submit the fee, their admission will be cancelled.