Allahabad University Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Here
Allahabad University Application Form 2019, Released – Apply Here. Allahabad University 2019 Application Form for PGAT exam has been extended till 14th May 2019. University of Allahabad is a central university situated in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducts its own entrance exams for offer admission in the UG, PG, diploma & research courses. Allahabad University entrance exams are UGAT, PGAT, LAT, MONIBRA, etc. Here, we have mentioned the complete details about Allahabad University Admission Form 2019 including application dates, eligibility & how to apply.
Allahabad University Application Form 2019
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the information brochure carefully.
- Candidates can fill the Allahabad University Admission Form 2019 through online mode.
- A separate application form is released by the authority for UG, PG and Law entrance exams.
- The Allahabad University online application form 2019 has been issued from 12th April 2019 (For UGAT) & 20th April 2019 (For PGAT).
- The application for MBA & BA LLB courses have been released now.
- Candidates also have to upload their scanned passport size photograph & signature in a given format.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the Allahabad University online admission form for future use.
- There is no need to send the print copy of the filled application through offline mode or by post.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2019 will be released on 12th May (for UGAT) and 17th May (for PGAT). Candidates those successfully submitted their application form on time can only access their admit card.
Candidates can make payment through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking) mode. The application fee is non-refundable. The entrance exam-wise application fee is given below in the table:
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|General/OBC category||SC/ST/PH category|
|UGAT 2019||Rs. 700||Rs. 350|
|CRET 2019||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
|MBA+MBARD 2019||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|LFAT 2019||Rs. 1500||Rs. 750|
|M.Ed. 2019||Rs. 800||Rs. 400|
Complete eligibility criteria are given below for the candidates applying in various UG and PG courses.
- For UGAT: Candidates should qualify the 12th or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized board.
- For PGAT: For PG courses, candidates must hold the graduation degree from recognized university/institution.
- For MBA: Candidates must pass their graduation degree from any stream.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- For BA LLB course: Candidates must completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (for GEN), 42% marks (for OBC) & 40% marks (for SC/ST).
Allahabad University Application Dates 2019
The official exam dates for UGAT and PGAT exams are given below.
|Starting of filling application form||12th April 2019||20th April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||5th May 2019||14th May 2019 (Extended)|
|Date of entrance exam||19th & 20th May 2019||24th – 26th May 2019|
How to Apply
Here, we have mentioned details about how to apply for Allahabad University 2019 Admission Form 2019:
- Go to the official website (Link is given above).
- Click on the “Admission 2019” link.
- Now, select the programme you want to apply.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button provided in the menu bar.
- Fill your basic details required for the registration and then click on “Login” button.
- The authority will send you an application number and password for future login.
- Login with the “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Now, you have to fill your personal & academic details in the application form.
- After filling all the details, you have to upload your scanned images of the signature and photograph in JPEG/JPG format.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 3.5 cm X 4.5cm & file size should not be more than 80 KB.
- Now proceed to make payment by selecting one of the mode (online and offline).
- After paying the application fee click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for further process.