AKTU/UPTU Application Form 2022 – Apply Online Here. UPTU 2022 Application Form will be released in April 2022. UPSEE is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. Students can get admission in various UG and PG programmes offered by multiple colleges in Uttar Pradesh through the AKTU/UPTU exam. Students must note that from the year 2021, admissions into B. Tech course is provided only through JEE Main scores. UPSEE exam offers access to engineering, management, pharmacy and many other courses. Candidates can get details about UPSEE Application Form 2022.
Click here to know more details about the AKTU exam.
AKTU/UPTU 2022 Application Form
AKTU/UPTU Application Form 2022 will be released in the first week of April 2022. The Fee Payment can be done by the last week of April/ first week of May 2022. – Click here to apply for the AKTU UPTU Application
An aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the UPTU Application Form 2022.
Here we have provided some crucial details about the UPSEE UPTU Application Form 2022:
- The application form can be filled via online mode through the website.
- Candidates should read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- The online application form will be released from april 2022.
- Application form will not be provided through offline mode.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned image of signature and photograph.
- Candidates are advised to upload the clear photograph, in case of blurred photograph it will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The photograph should be in JPEG format and file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- The scanned images of signature should be in JPEG format with (3.5cm x 1.5 cm) dimensions.
- The authority will provide the correction facility from first week of june 2022 Preserve the printout of the confirmation page till the admission process gets completed.
Application fees can be submitted online mode by using the debit card/internet banking/credit card. The application fee will be Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender General/OBC category students. Female/PH/SC/ST category students have to pay the Rs. 650/- as an application fee.
Domicile & Age Limit:
- Students those completed their schooling from outside of UP state and their parents have the domicile of UP state can apply.
- Those parents haven’t the domicile of UP state and student have not passed the qualifying exam from UP state can also apply for 10% seats sanctioned for the technology & architecture courses.
- There is no age limit to appear in UPTU/AKTU 2022 examination.
Here we have given the qualification eligibility of various courses:
|B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT||Student must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from UP board with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
|B.Tech (LE)||Students who should hold a B.Sc or holding Diploma can apply.|
|B.Pharma (LE)||For admission in lateral entry, students must have the B.Pharma Diploma.|
|MCA (LE)||BCA or B.Sc (IT/CS) graduates can apply for admission in MCA lateral entry.|
|MCA/ MBA||Students should hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MAM||Those who passed the 12th board exam from the UP board are eligible to apply.|
Appearing Candidates: Appearing students or those who appeared, but their results are awaited can also apply.
UPTU Application Date 2022
The official schedule for the UPSEE UPTU application form is given below:
|Online application starts from||1st week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||Last week of May 2022|
|Application correction Period||1st week of June 2022|
|Exam Date||June 2022|
How to Apply for UPTU
Follow the steps given below to fill the AKTU/UPTU application form 2022:
- Got to the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Click on the respective course link you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply” and follow the instructions given and click on “Click here to proceed”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form like personal, qualifying exam, address, etc.
- The system will generate an application number for future login.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Now, select the payment mode and pay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- After fee payment, take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.