AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here. UPTU 2019 Application Form Correction can be done till 5th April 2019. UPSEE is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), UP. Students can get admission in various UG and PG programmes offered by various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh through the AKTU/UPTU exam. UPSEE exam offers admission in engineering, management, pharmacy and many other courses. Candidates can get details about UPSEE Application Form 2019.
AKTU/UPTU 2019 Application Form
UPTU/AKTU 2019 Application Form has been closed now. The Fee Payment can be done till 1st April 2019.
Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the UPTU 2019 Application Form.
Here we have provided some important details about the UPSEE Application Form 2019:
- The application form can be filled via online mode through the website.
- Candidates should read the information brochure before filling the application form.
- The online application form has been released from 23rd January 2019.
- Application form will not be provided through offline mode.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the scanned image of signature and photograph.
- Candidates are advised to upload the clear photograph, in case of blurred photograph it will lead to the rejection of the application.
- The photograph should be in JPEG format and file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- The scanned images of signature should be in JPEG format with (3.5cm x 1.5 cm) dimensions.
- The authority has provided the correction facility from 26th March 2019.
- Preserve the printout of the confirmation page till the admission process gets completed.
Application fee can be submitted through online mode by using the debit card/internet banking/credit card. The application fee will be Rs. 1300/- for Male/Transgender of General/OBC category students. Female/PH/SC/ST category students have to pay the Rs. 650/- as an application fee.
Domicile & Age Limit:
- Students those completed their schooling from outside of UP state and their parents have the domicile of UP state can apply.
- Those parents haven’t the domicile of UP state and student have not passed the qualifying exam from UP state can also apply for 10% seats sanctioned for the technology & architecture courses.
- There is no age limit to appear in UPTU/AKTU 2019 examination.
Here we have given the qualification eligibility of various courses:
|B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch/BFAD/BFA/BHMCT||Student must pass the 10+2 or equivalent from UP board with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).|
|B.Tech (LE)||Students should hold the B.Sc or holding Diploma can apply.|
|B.Pharma (LE)||For admission in lateral entry students must have the B.Pharma Diploma.|
|MCA (LE)||BCA or B.Sc (IT/CS) graduates can apply for admission in MCA lateral entry.|
|MCA/ MBA||Students should hold the bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MAM||Those passed the 12th board exam from UP board are eligible to apply.|
Appearing Candidates: Appearing students or those appeared but their results are awaited, can also apply.
UPTU Application Date 2019
The official schedule for the UPSEE application form is given below:
|Online application starts from||23rd January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||1st April 2019 (5: 30 PM)|
|Application correction Period||26th March – 5th April 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Exam Date||29th April 2019 (for UG) and 5th & 6th May 2019 (for PG) courses|
How to Apply for UPTU
Follow the steps given below to fill the AKTU/UPTU application form 2019:
- Got to the official website link. (link is provided above)
- Click on the respective course link you are applying for.
- Click on “Apply” and follow the instructions given and click on “Click here to proceed”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form like personal, qualifying exam, address, etc.
- The system will generate an application number for future login.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Now, select the payment mode and pay the application fee through credit card, debit card and net banking.
- After fee payment, take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.