AIPVT 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Counselling & Admission
AIPVT 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Counselling & Admission. Veterinary Council of India (VCI) will organize admission procedure for providing admission to the BV. Sc. & A.H. degree programme. It is organized in name of AIPVT 2020. It is a national level admission procedure. From 2017, AIPVT was replaced by the NEET exam. Now, the admission to the veterinary courses will be done on the basis of NEET 2020 score. The admission into this course will be done under the 15 % All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). Under 15% AIQ, total 434 seats are available. In this article, candidates can get complete details about AIPVT 2020 including application, eligibility, schedule, counselling, etc.
AIPVT Admission Dates 2020
Here we are providing the tentative dates of AIPVT 2020 admission:
|Online application form release||2nd week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of September 2020|
|Processing and allocation of seats||3rd week of September 2020|
|Issuance of allocation letter||3rd week of September 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted Colleges||Till last week of September 2020|
Students should check the eligibility criteria before applying. The eligibility criteria are mentioned here:
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this exam (except J&K).
- However, candidates who are residing in Jammu & Kashmir and not domiciled in this state can apply. But, they have to submit an affidavit to the allotted college at the time of admission.
- Minimum Age: Students must have completed 17 years age as on or before 31st December 2020.
- Maximum Age: The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates) on or before 31st December 2020
- Qualification: Students should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects are compulsory.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have secured 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology & English subjects. Pass 10+2 exam with 47.5% total marks (43.5% for SC/ST or other special categories).
AIPVT Counselling 2020
VCI will conduct online counselling to allot seats on the basis of NEET 2020 score. Candidates should meet the above eligibility criteria to apply for AIPVT.
AIPVT Application Form 2020
- Students can avail the AIPVT 2020 application form via online mode only.
- The AIPVT registration process will be started from the second week of September 2020.
- Candidates have to register through the website and note down the registration number.
- Enter all the required details on the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Parent’s Signature and Self Declaration (if applicable).
- At the time of registration, candidates have to fill choices of colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates are advised to keep extra printouts of the application for further use.
Allocation of Seats
The AIPVT 2020 Result will be declared in the third week of September 2020. The result can be seen via online process through the website. Don’t forget to take the printout of the result for further admission process.
It can be viewed in a pdf format which includes details about allotted college, choice & rank. Candidates also have to get their allotment letter. The allotment of seat will be done on the basis of filled choices, rank, seat availability, cut off, etc. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per the category rank, i.e. UR/ SC/ ST/UR-PH/ SC-PH/ ST-PH.
The authority shall prepare a merit list on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam. The merit list will be prepared separately for all the categories. The AIPVT counselling process will be organized through online mode. Firstly, candidates are needed to fill and lock their choices of colleges as per their rank. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission formalities.
Documents Required of Counselling/Admission
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet.
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate.
- Counselling call letter.
- Print copy of AIPVT 2020 & NEET 2020 Application Form
- NEET 2020 Admit Card & Rank Card
- Birth Certificate.
- 6 Passport size photograph.
- Character certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Addhar Card, Voter ID Card, Ration Card & Passport (Any One).
- One postcard size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form).