AILET Application Form 2022– Apply Now Here. AILET 2022 Application Form will be released from the 4th week of January 2022 through online mode. AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is organised by the National Law University, Delhi. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in UG, PG & doctoral law courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD courses. This article provides details about AILET Application Form 2022, including application dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
AILET Application Form 2022
AILET application form 2022 can be filled in through online mode only. Aspirants can read this article for getting all the necessary details regarding the application form:
- Candidates have to register first.
- The registration process for AILET Application form will be started from the 4th week of januaray 2022.
- The application window will remain open till 4th week of May 2022.
- Candidates must enter the valid mobile number and e-mail ID in the user registration form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature (size should not be more than 150 KB) in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee in the last step.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future use.
The AILET application form fee is Rs. 3050/- for general candidates and Rs. 1050/- for reserved category candidates. The fee can be deposited through online (credit card/ debit card/ net banking) or offline ( cash deposit at Post Office) mode. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category of BPL are exempted from the application fee.
Candidates can check the AILET eligibility criteria in terms of the qualifying exam, nationality, age criteria, etc.
For BA LLB (Hons.):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Criteria: There are no specific age criteria for appearing the exam.
- Minimum marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Final examination appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must hold LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum marks: Candidates have to score minimum 55% marks (for general) and 50% for reserved category candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must possess the Master’s degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Minimum marks: Must obtain at least 55% marks in qualifying exam (50% for reserved categories).
AILET Exam Dates 2022
Official application dates of AILET 2022 is given below. Candidates can get all the dates related to the application form from here:
|Notification release date||1st week of December 2021|
|Online application starts from||4th week of January 2022|
|Closing date of submission of application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
How to Apply
Candidates can go through these simple steps to fill the AILET application form 2022:
- Visit the official link. (Link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- Now, click on “Create New Account” button.
- Fill the details into User Registration Form.
- After filling all details, click on the “Registration” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Confirm” button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”.
- Click on NLU from the List of colleges.
- Select the course, you want to apply.
- Then, click on “Apply” button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections.
- After that, click on the “Save/Continue to payment” button.
- Now, Pay the application fee by clicking on “Make Payment”.
- An email regarding the successful submission of application form will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates can take the printout of acknowledgment slip from their email.