AIIMS PG Application Form 2022(January Session) – Apply Online. AIIMS PG 2022 Application Status for the January session (6-year courses) will be released on the last week of September 2021. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts its entrance exam with the name of AIIMS PG for granting admission into postgraduate medical courses (MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)/M.CH/M.CH (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)). Based on AIIMS PG, admission into affiliated institutions of AIIMS is provided. The entrance test is conducted twice a year. In this article, we are providing complete information about the AIIMS PG application form 2022.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form (January Session) for MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses can be started from the 2nd week of September 2021. Click here to apply
AIIMS PG 2022 Status of Application & Rejected application List for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration) courses will be released on the 2nd week of October 2021 through applicant login.
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form (January Session) for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration) courses can be filled till the 1st week of October 2021 (5:00 PM).
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Status for DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Administration) & MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses will be released through applicant login.
Candidates can start the AIIMS PG registration 2022 after reading the prospectus carefully.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- AIIMS PG 2022 application form (January session) for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses is available from 2nd week of September 2021
- For MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses, the application will be released soon from Last week of September 2021
- The application window will be opened till 2nd week of October 2021
- The candidate is allowed to submit the application for one specialty/subject only.
- Upload your photograph (50-100 kb), signature (20-100 kb) and left-hand thumb impression (20-100 kb) in a jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- The dimension should be photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), signature (6 cm x 3 cm) & left hand thumb impression (4 cm x 3 cm).
- Candidates can also check their application status after the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully because no editing facility will be provided after the submission of application form.
- Candidates can make a correction in the application before the last date. No correction allowed in name, date of birth & category.
- Take a printout of filled-in form for the process of counselling or admission.
Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode. Candidates can use credit cards, debit cards and internet banking to pay the fee. The application fee is Rs. 1500 + Transaction charges for general and OBC candidates. SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200 + Transaction charges. No application fee will be there for OPH candidates.
AIIMS PG 2019 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS recognized from the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 55% marks in qualifying exam (50% for the SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must complete the 12 months of rotatory internship/practical training on or before 30th July, 2022.
For DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration):
- Candidates must pass a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st July 2022.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Dates
Here, we are listing the official application dates of AIIMS PG for the January session:
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of September 2021|
|Closing Date of registration||1st week of October 2021|
|Date for checking the application status||2nd week of October 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of November 2021|
For MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)
|Availability of Prospectus and start of online registration for application||Last week of September 2021|
|Closing date of online registration||2nd week of October 2021|
|Date to check the application status||4th week of October 2021|
|Date of Exam||4th week of November 2021|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on “Click here” button on New Registration page.
- Read all the instructions provided in the registration process and click on “Proceed” button.
- Tick on the question asked in the page & click on “proceed” button.
- Fill the registration form details such as personal & contact details.
- Then, click on “Register” button.
- After successful registration, the ‘Candidate ID and Password’ will appear on the computer screen and same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id or mobile number.
- Complete the six steps of the registration process in which you have to provide your personal information, qualification details, etc.
- Make a payment after selecting the test centre. Select one of the online payment modes for paying the fee.
- Pay the registration fee and click on the submit button. Do not forget to take the printout of the fee payment receipt.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use.