AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form (July Session) Released – Apply Online. AIIMS PG 2019 Application Status for July session (6 year courses) will be released on 18th April 2019. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts its own entrance exam with the name of AIIMS PG for granting admission into postgraduate medical courses (MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)/M.CH/M.CH (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)). On the basis of AIIMS PG, admission into affiliated institutions of AIIMS is provided. The entrance test is conducted twice in a year. In this article, we are providing the complete informationabout AIIMS PG application form 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form (July Session) for MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses can be filled till 28th March 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Status of Application & Rejected application List for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration) courses has been released on 16th March 2019 through applicant login.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form (July Session) for DM/MCh (3 years) & MD(Hospital Administration) courses can be filled till 8th March 2019 (5:00 PM).
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Status for DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Administration) & MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses has been released through applicant login.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form for MD/MS/MCh(6 yrs)/DM(6 yrs)/MDS courses (January Session) can be filled till 3rd October 2017.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses has been closed now (for January Session).
Candidates can start the AIIMS PG registration 2019 after reading prospectus carefully.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted through online mode.
- AIIMS PG 2019 application form (July session) for DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) courses is available on 16th February 2019.
- For MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS courses, the application has been released from 9th March 2019.
- The application window will be opened till 8th March 2019 (3 years course) & 28th March 2019 (For 6 years courses).
- The candidate is allowed to submit the application for one specialty/subject only.
- Upload your photograph (50-100 kb), signature (20-100 kb) and left-hand thumb impression (20-100 kb) in a jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- The dimension should be photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm), signature (6 cm x 3 cm) & left hand thumb impression (4 cm x 3 cm).
- Candidates can also check their application status after the successful submission of the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form carefully because no editing facility will be provided after the submission of application form.
- Candidates can make a correction in the application before the last date. No correction allowed in name, date of birth & category.
- Take a printout of filled-in form for the process of counselling or admission.
Candidates have to submit the application fee through online mode. Candidates can use the credit card, debit card and internet banking to pay the fee. The application fee is Rs. 1500 + Transaction charges for general and OBC candidates. SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs. 1200 + Transaction charges. No application fee will be there for OPH candidates.
AIIMS PG 2019 eligibility criteria are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS recognized from the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score 55% marks in qualifying exam (50% for the SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates must complete the 12 months of rotatory internship/practical training on or before 30th July, 2019.
For DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration):
- Candidates must pass a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years as on 1st July 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Dates
Here, we are listing the official application dates of AIIMS PG for the July session:
For DM/M.Ch. (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administration)
|Starting of online registration||16th February 2019|
|Closing Date of registration||8th March 2019 (upto 5:00 PM)|
|Date for checking the application status||16th March 2019|
|Exam Date||7th April 2019|
For MD/MS/MDS (6 years)/DM (6 years)
|Availability of prospectus and starting of online registration for application||9th March 2019 (Revised)|
|Closing date of online registration||28th March 2019 (Revised)|
|Date to check the application status||18th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th May 2019|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on “Click here” button on New Registration page.
- Read all the instructions provided in the registration process and click on “Proceed” button.
- Tick on the question asked in the page & click on “proceed” button.
- Fill the registration form details such as personal & contact details.
- Then, click on “Register” button.
- After successful registration, the ‘Candidate ID and Password’ will appear on the computer screen and same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id or mobile number.
- Complete the six steps of the registration process in which you have to provide your personal information, qualification details, etc.
- Make a payment after selecting the test centre. Select one of the online payment modes for paying the fee.
- Pay the registration fee and click on the submit button. Do not forget to take the printout of the fee payment receipt.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- At last, print your filled-in application form for further use.