AIIMS Nursing Application Form 2022– Apply Here. AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Status will be released on December 2021 for B.Sc Nursing courses. AIIMS Nursing is a national level entrance exam which is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The admission to the various AIIMS institutions will be provided on the basis of its entrance exam only. AIIMS conducts its separate entrance exam for B.Sc & M.Sc nursing courses. Students can get the details of the AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application form including the details of the application fee, eligibility, application dates and how to fill application, form this article.
AIIMS Nursing Application form 2022
AIIMS Nursing 2022 Application Form for B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing courses will be allowed to fill till January 2022
Before proceeding for AIIMS Nursing 2022 application form, students must read the prospectus carefully to acquaint themselves with the details in regard of filling the application form.
- Students can fill the application form through online mode.
- To check the official notification, click here.
- The online application form filling process will start from decmeber 2021.
- The last date for registration will be in january 2022.
- Students are informed to fill the application form carefully as no changes will be allowed further in the field of Name/Category/DOB/Examination Centre.
- At the time of registration, students will be asked to upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- After filling the form completely, don’t forget to take the printout of completed application form.
- There is no need to send any document to AIIMS.
Application fee for General and OBC category students will be Rs. 1500/-. Reserved category (SC/ST) students have to pay Rs. 1200 only. Orthopedic and Physically Handicapped students are exempted to pay the fee. The application fee can be deposit through credit card, debit card and internet banking.
Students are suggested to ensure their eligibility for AIIMS Nursing 2022 before applying:
B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing
- Nationality: Student must belong to the Indian national.
- Marital Status: Only female students can apply for this course.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must passed the intermediate with PCB and English from recognized board.
- Age Criteria: Student’s age must be 17 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are studying in final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
B.Sc (Post Basic) Nursing
- Qualifying Exam: It is necessary to qualify 12th or its equivalent exam to be eligible for this exam. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution.
- It is necessary for the candidates to be registered as RN, RM with State Nursing Council.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in B.Sc Nursing (Post Certificate)/Post Basic/B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum marks in qualifying exam is 60% (55% for SC/ST).
AIIMS Nursing Application Dates 2022
The official application dates of AIIMS Nursing 2022 is given below:
|Availability of prospectus and online application form||December 2021|
|Closing date for online registration of application||January 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) Exam||–|
|Date of B.Sc Nursing Exam||–|
|M.Sc Nursing Exam||–|
How to Apply
To apply for AIIMs Nursing 2022, candidates can check given below steps:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- The application process will be completed in 6 steps.
- Be sure that you have a valid email ID mobile number to apply.
- Go through the New Registration section and click on “Click Here” button.
- Read the instructions carefully, click on “Proceed” to fill the application form.
- The application will be opened on the screen.
- Fill all the details carefully such as qualification and address details.
- Now, make payment of the registration fee using credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Select the city of your choice.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & thumb impression (image file format should be png, gif, jpg).
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.