AIBE (16) Registration 2021 Started – Apply Here. AIBE (16) Registration 2021 Form Last Date has been extended till 15th September 2021. The application for AIBE (16) Registration can be filled in online or offline mode. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level exam. This exam is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI). BCI conducts this examination to award a “Certificate of Practice” to eligible lawyers. The test is held across 40 cities of India. In this article, we are providing the details about AIBE (16) Registration 2021.
Read more about AIBE (16) exam, click here
AIBE (16) Registration 2021
Here, students can check all necessary details regarding the AIBE registration 2021:
- Students can apply only through online or offline mode.
- AIBE (16) registration has been started from 26th december 2021.
- Click here to apply for AIBE (16) registration.
- The last date to submit online & offline application form has been extended till 15th september 2021.
- At the time of registration, students need to upload documents like advocate ID card (if issued by the State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- There is no need to send the copy of the filled-in application form or any document to the BCI office.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for further use.
Payment can be made through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 (Rs. 2560 for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Students must possess the below eligibility criteria to apply for AIBE (XVI) 2021:
- Nationality: Student should be an Indian National.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: There is no minimum percentage prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: It is must for the law graduates to have enrollment with the State Bar Council. Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: No upper or lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this exam.
- Number of Attempts: Students can appear AIBE any number of times.
AIBE Application Dates 2021
Students can check the official application dates of AIBE 2021 from the below table:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|The application form starts from||26th December 2020|
|Bank payment through e- challan starts from||26th December 2020|
|Last date for online registration||15th September 2021|
|Last date for payment||20th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of the form||25th September 2021|
|Availability of admit card||4th October 2021|
|Exam date||24th October 2021|
How to Apply
These are the simple steps for filling the AIBE 2021 application form:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Enter registration details and note down your system generated registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents.
- Pay the application fee through SBI bank challan.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.